Campus Comment: What is your favorite form of social media and why?

Published: April 21, 2016

“I like Instagram the most because you get to see what pictures people are posting as well as posting your own and using filters.” Taylor Doering Sophomore Secaucus, New Jersey

“I like Instagram the most because you get to see what pictures people are posting as well as posting your own and using filters.”
Taylor Doering
Sophomore
Secaucus, New Jersey

“I like facebook the most because that’s the one I use most often.” Patrick May   Junior  Lansdale

“I like facebook the most because that’s the one I use most often.”
Patrick May
Junior
Lansdale

“Tumblr because you can find pretty much anything.” Natalie Caruso Junior Langhorne

“Tumblr because you can find pretty much anything.”
Natalie Caruso
Junior
Langhorne

“My favorite form of social media is Reddit because I get to learn about the world and I use it to procrastinate a lot.” Brett Auriemma Senior Dillsburg

“My favorite form of social media is Reddit because I get to learn about the world and I use it to procrastinate a lot.”
Brett Auriemma
Senior
Dillsburg

“My favorite is Snapchat because I love having the ability to get a glimpse of the world at my fingertips.” Donna Amore Senior Scotch Plains, New Jersey

“My favorite is Snapchat because I love having the ability to get a glimpse of the world at my fingertips.”
Donna Amore
Senior
Scotch Plains, New Jersey

“My favorite form of social media is probably Facebook because it’s the only one I’m on.” Alex Kerr Senior Pittsburgh .” Nicole Gervasi Sophomore  West Milford, New Jersey

“My favorite form of social media is probably Facebook because it’s the only one I’m on.”
Alex Kerr
Senior
Pittsburgh

“I like Instagram the most because pictures are worth a thousand words.”  Moinca O’Malley Sophomore  Scranton

“I like Instagram the most because pictures are worth a thousand words.”
Moinca O’Malley
Sophomore
Scranton