Campus Comment: How do you feel about the 2016 presidential candidates coming to the Scranton area?

Published: April 28, 2016

“I think it’s interesting and fun because people are having major discussions about it in class, but I’m not really involved in politics.” Cynthia Russo  Sophomore Bronx, New York

“I think it’s interesting and fun because people are having major discussions about it in class, but I’m not really involved in politics.”
Cynthia Russo
Sophomore
Bronx, New York

“I think it’s exciting, especially since this is one of the most historic elections in our country’s history.” Dylan Burke   Senior Poughquag, New York

“I think it’s exciting, especially since this is one of the most historic elections in our country’s history.”
Dylan Burke
Senior
Poughquag, New York

“Donald Trump for president.” George Rauscher Junior Norwalk, Connecticut

“Donald Trump for president.”
George Rauscher
Junior
Norwalk, Connecticut

“I think it’s great that the presidential candidates have come up to the Scranton area. It encourages the students to talk about the issues of today and vote.” Gianna Dollard First-Year Southampton

“I think it’s great that the presidential candidates have come up to the Scranton area. It encourages the students to talk about the issues of today and vote.”
Gianna Dollard
First-Year
Southampton

“I think it’s important for them to come, especially for college students, so they can see and understand the election and know who to vote for.” Hannah Sadock Junior Robbinsville, New Jersey

“I think it’s important for them to come, especially for college students, so they can see and understand the election and know who to vote for.”
Hannah Sadock
Junior
Robbinsville, New Jersey

“I’m not really into politics, so I don’t have an opinion on the candidates coming through Scranton.” Bryan Gorczyca First-Year Colonia, New Jersey

“I’m not really into politics, so I don’t have an opinion on the candidates coming through Scranton.”
Bryan Gorczyca
First-Year
Colonia, New Jersey

“I think it’s great that so much attention is being given to the Scranton area and its residents by our future president.”  Matt Horn Senior Blakely

“I think it’s great that so much attention is being given to the Scranton area and its residents by our future president.”
Matt Horn
Senior
Blakely